Heavy Duty / Commercial Transport TechnicianDate posted: January 16, 2018
We are currently seeking Journeyman Commercial Truck & Transport Technicians or Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians for full-time permanent positions at our locally owned and operated commercial repair business.
- Qualification as a Licensed Truck & Transport Technician or Heavy Duty Equipment Technician.
- Five years related experience and/or training
- Computer skills and experience preferred
- Supervisory skills and experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Class 3 with Airbrake Endorsement or Class 1 (to test drive truck & trailer) an asset)
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection (CVIP) Certification
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, must be able to walk around shop floor and exterior yard area (long periods standing / walking), requires mobility to easily access and egress trucks and equipment.
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts, possibly including weekends.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when required.
Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 169 Hughes Road, Castlegar BC.